Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Joy

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   Perfect, happy, lovely are all words I would use to describe my weekend. I actually got to spend the whole weekend with Mr Joyful Thrifter minus any of this books for studying. It was so wonderful. We spent the day in Ojai, and I will share pictures of our lovely adventure later this week. Today has been so relaxing.

Grocery shopping is a favorite errand that I do weekly, and since Mr Joyful Thrifter has been studying so much lately he has not been been able to come with me. Today we go to go together and it was so much fun.

The fruit is my favorite part of the store. I love fresh fruit. I am not sure what I love more its beautiful color or its wonderful taste.


Now we are back home and I am getting into my new book that I bought at an adorable book store in Ojai. It is a small used book store connected to the public library, and all the books are $1.50. I wish it was closer because I would frequent this store often. 


I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and got time to rest and treasure hunt.

Smiles,
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...