Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   WE DID IT!!! We successfully made it through another week, and I am overjoyed about the coming weekend. In my neck of the woods it is supposed to rain all weekend, and I can't wait to have my windows open and hear the lovely and relaxing drip drop of the rain. I have come across such lovely things this week to share with you all.


I love these knitting containers from See Jane Work. I can just see these all lined by my couch with future projects ready to finish. Such cheerful patterns.

(image See Jane Work)

Sophie from Her Library Adventures was challenged this week to spend more time reading the piles of books that are getting dusty because she has been enjoying reading blogs and seeing lovely things on the internet. Well she challenged me as well, and I decided to make an attempt to read all of the Jane Austin books this year. What a fun challenge to make!

 (Image via Handful of Treasures)

I stumbled upon this wonderful shopping cart recently, and I just fell in love with it. I imagined myself strolling through a vintage flee markets with this basket being toted along. It would of course be filled with all the most wonderful treasures. I would add a vintage scarf to make it even more fun. However I this little treasure is out of my price range as she costs $210.00 PLUS $80.00 for shipping. 

(image via French Garden House)

Finally this print is absolutely wonderful! I am going to be vintage this weekend. I will let  you know what that entails later because I am not even sure!

(image via We love it)

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...