Thursday, March 8, 2012

Joyful Gifts

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I was a gifted a wonderful treasure today from a fellow vintage collector and decorator. She is a friend of my dear mother in law, and I was blessed to go to her house for fourth of July where I got to see her wonderful collections.  I was so surprised that she found these two beauties and thought to buy them for me! People always surprise me in such lovely ways.

Aren't they so lovely? I was so tickled to receive these three beautiful dishes! I will love them more then just the ones I find at the thrifts because these three were bought from a special friend.


I gifted myself something today. I was at Walmart today and saw these two little treasures and brought them home.


I can't wait to pack my lunch in them. I got them both for $0.97 each. Splendid price for cute stuff. 

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. How nice of your friend to pick up those bowls for you. I like the owl stuff you bought for yourself. They will make packing your lunch a little more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo sweet that your mother-in-law's friend thought of you and purchased such great items for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gifted pieces for the collection are always so special. Lucky you receiving those beauties. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special gift! You are so lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...