Friday, March 2, 2012

Joyful Inspiration - Cardigans

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I believe one of my fashion statements is a cardigan. My long standing joke is "you can fix anything with a cardigan." Any time something just does not seem complete on my outfit I put a cardigan on and I instantly feel ready to leave the house. Its a wonderful staple, and the options are endless for colors lengths and styles. I was admiring these cardigans this lovely Friday evening.



    (image via Buckle)    

    

                                                                         (image via Anthropologie)


 (image via ModCloth


   (image via ModCloth)


 (image via ModCloth)        


(image via ModCloth)


  (image via ModCloth)    
                                                                  (image via Quicksilver)

Such a joy to look at all of the pretties in the internet world, and hoping to find them in the thrift store world someday. Hope you all have a lovely Saturday, and find lots of wonderful treasures. I am so excited for my treasure hunt post as I have some wonderful treasures to share with you all this week.

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...