Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Joyful Gifts

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I am so pleased and honored to get to do another Joyful Gifts post. I am blessed by lovely people in my life who are so kind to think of me and gift me wonderful treasures. My lovely boss (yes I just said lovely boss because I have the best boss in the world, and she makes going to work every day worth it) gifted me these beautiful trinket bags today. She told me that she used to get them when she bought jewelry at Chicos. She said they don't package them this way anymore, but knew I would enjoy using the little trinket bags for gift wrap or something else creative.

Look at the lovely patterns on the fabric. These little bags put an instant smile on my face!



This is one of my favorites. My absolute favorite I left at work so I could see it in the mornings and remember what a sweet boss I have.


There was only one little trinket bag was longer, and I was overjoyed to find out that it fits my Itouch. I was going to make a case for it, but now I don't have to because this little bag is so cute. 


Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Oh they are soooo beautiful :-)and what a thoughtful boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! What a nice boss you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend once gifted me a couple of these too! i use them to hold my jewelry when i travel. aren't they the best? ~Trudy http://thriftscore42.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...