Sunday, June 3, 2012

First Time Sponsor

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

       I did something this month that I have never done before. Can you guess what it is? If you read the title you have a good guess. I sponsored a blog! I have never done that before, but I love clicking on those links and finding wonderful new friends. This month I decided to sponsor the lovely Meredith at One Sheepish Girl. Meredith's sweet blog is one of my top 5 favorite blogs, and I was so excited to sponsor her lovely blog.

(image via One Sheepish Girl)


(image via One Sheepish Girl)

As you can tell I am pretty excited about this new step for my little blog. I hope you visit Meredith's blog as she has lovely DIY, baking, and best of all knitting projects on her blog.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. rachael! congrats! how fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am excited to be a sponsor along with you on Meredith's, lovely blog!! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...