Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   Today starts the weekend. What a lovely sentence indeed. This weekend is jam packed full of fun. My sister in law's baby shower is tomorrow and it is going to be a lovely day. I can't wait to celebrate the little one that is growing inside of her. Then on Sunday is my special day! (I will share what that means on Sunday) I hope you all had a great week, and are ready to start a beautiful weekend.

This dress and shoes are just about the prettiest things I have seen. I just love how soft and elegant they are.


(image via Pinterest)

These shoes have the perfect amount of sparkle. 


(image via Pinterest)

I hope this is how you all feel as you start your weekend. 


(image via Etsy)

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! Enjoy the baby shower and hope tomorrow is wonderful! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, and what sweet shoes!! Have a wonderful weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...