Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Journal Sneak Peak

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  I love to journal. I love the idea of having all the fun things (or ridiculous some might say) documented in writing. It is so fun to go back even just a year ago and see what I was thinking, feeling, or doing. It's documenting life. It makes me sad when people are forgotten, so I love to remember people by their names in my journal so I can remember who touched my life at that point in time. I also love keeping an inspiration journal. Our world is soooo colorful and its fun to see it put together in fun ways.

Here is a little sneak peak at my inspiration journal.







Equipped with an Anthropologie catalog and some other inspiring pictures I am ready to create my next journal page. 


Happy Tuesday!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun. I used to do this. I'd forgotten how enjoyable it was. Thanks for the gentle nudge reminder. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do this a lot for work. There is something special about having the hardcopy in your hand. These days i tend to do this on line, not least because i don't buy magazines anymore, so i have little material to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal! Full of inspiration. xo heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...