Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Joy

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  The weekend is coming to a close and I am enjoying my last bit of weekend looking through a belated treasure find. This book on tea is filled with great advice on making, drinking, and storing tea. Its a great book and looks brand new too. I bought it at Goodwill for $1.99 and the original price tag is on it for $16.95. I feel like I got a great deal.


I am also enjoying two new magazines that arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon. I love decorating magazines. They are filled with colorful inspiration. 


I hope you are enjoying your Sunday afternoon, and are getting ready to start the week. 

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely bit of reading material there.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea book looks very cool. I love Country Living also! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...