Saturday, June 2, 2012

Treasure Hunt Finds

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

    The sales were very sad today because I did not find one treasure. We went to some community sales and thrift stores and still found no treasures. Such is the life of a treasure seeker sometimes you find lovely things sometimes you don't. It was fun driving around looking for treasures though. Todays treasures I found awhile ago, but forgot to post.

I found this brand new Sizzix machine at a garage sale for $8.00. I have always wanted one of these machines, but they were so expensive.



It came with an entire alphabet. 


I found this table at the swap meet for $5.00. I think the details are so sweet. Plus any time you can get furniture for $5.00 is always a good idea. 


I do hope you all had a wonderfully thrifty week!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Here are the lovely sites I enjoy linking up with. We get to share more fun that way:



Pin It Now!

20 comments:

  1. That is a cool table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, the yard sales have been so bad around here, I have only spent 75 cents so far.... And, yesterday, everything was rained out except for two garage sales which were not good at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful table! I saw some yard sales this weekend but so many baby clothes I didn't stop much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! thanks for following on Thrift Bee. I am totally green with envy for your Sizzix for $8. Been on my thrift list for an age. I have been looking at your finds for a long time, but only just started blogging. Please read my post ...to bloggers everywhere. I'm following you too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well even if you didn't find any treasure I am happy you had fun looking.
    The table you got recently is wonderful and WOW what a bargain price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That table is truly a treasure. It is just adorable. And 5 bucks! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All my trips to these places turn out like yours.I never seem to go at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds! Love the table and what a steal on the Sizzix and oh my gosh, with an alphabet too, you lucky!

    Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah that Sizzix machine! I have one of those and I love it, but I only have upper and lowercase letters - no numbers or punctuation. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the table - I would have been happy to find that for $15

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think ours was called a Sissix, but we had a die cut machine at the school where I used to teach.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a deal on that Sizzix! Those babies are expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe you got a Sizzix for 8.00. I'm trying to be happy for you, but my jealously is really overpowering me. LOL!

    I like your table, too. Are you going to keep it as is, or paint it?

    Dropping by from Vintage Thingie Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. By the way . . . Did you make the fabric pendant banner in your header . . . really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The table is really nice. I've always loved the double deckers. So much potential.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for always sharing at Restyled Sundays. I totally agree you could not pass this table up for $5. What a steal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...