Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

    I am so excited about my happy finds this week because its so cute and fun. Washi tape or masking tape. Who knew the boring masking tape you would use while painting your house or for using as a stand in name tag could be so pretty now. It comes all different sizes, colors, and best of all PATTERNS!!! I found a ton of beautiful projects and rolls of washi tape online and I am so excited to share it my finds.

Oh the joyful colors this tape comes in. I just can't stop looking at these rolls of pretty tape. 

 ( image via Box De Lux)

Gingham. Do you have tons of inspiration when you look at these pretty tapes? I sure do.
(image via cute tape)

WOW!!! I would love to wallpaper my wall with all those tapes.

(image via Hello Sandwich)

I think my blog posts would be even more creative if I had this key board for inspiration.

 (image via Poppy Talk)

Look at those polka dots!!!

(image via Hello Sandwich)

Enjoy your Friday!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those tapes! Not being a crafter, I had never heard of them. I can envision so many uses for them. So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I didn't know that tape came in such wonderful patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE< LOVE< LOVE, some Washi tape! If you have a Michael's arts and crafts they sell a few types of it there. Some is by Tim HOltz and the other is with the Smashbox journaling stuff! It is so wonderful to use in projects and there are so many - look on Etsy too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...