Saturday, June 16, 2012

Joyful Creations - Here Comes the Bride Flag

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  In honor of my sweet sisters wedding today I wanted to share a project that my sister in law and I made for my nephew to carry down the aisle. Unfortunately I do not have a finished picture to show you but hopefully I can share one from when he is using it down the aisle.

Supplies needed:

- Burlap
- paint
- foam brush
- chalk

We laid out our burlap so we could start cutting it to the shape and size we wanted


Next we cut out the "V" shape so it would look more like a flag. We used the chalk to create the "V" shape because it easily wipes off. 


Before we started painting on the real piece we practiced painting the letters on a scrap piece of burlap. 


Next, we chalked out where we wanted our letters to go. We did not want to run out of room or have some letters way bigger then other ones.  


Here is the final product for the day. I think it looks so cute. 


To Be Continued...

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Hope you are having a lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for making this banner, Rach (and Mal!) -- It was exactly what I wanted!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...