Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   Short work weeks due to a holiday are always the best. Now the weekend is here, and when I got the local paper there were a ton of garage sales listed. WAHOO!! It is going to be a fun weekend. I hope you all have lovely weather and a great chance to find treasures.

I love remembering my honeymoon with my dear Mr Joyful Thrifter because we went to Paris for a week, so when I saw this pillow I smiled and agreed!


(image via The Designer Pad )

Such a cute outfit. I don't own anything with a chevron print, but after seeing this combo I am going to keep my eyes open for a cute skirt or top in that pattern.



(Image via Sosie)

Look at this lovely room. It looks so open and fun. I think it would be fun to have a huge loft someday, but for now this will do to enjoy the idea. 




This picture is so romantic. I would love to sit under that umbrella with a good book and a glass of lemonade. 


(image via Creature Comforts)

Lastly a precious drawing, which just makes me think of Mr Joyful Thrifter and I. Its so sweet. 

(image via Etsy )

Enjoy your Friday!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. that pillowcase is perfect!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is definitely always a good idea! I need to go back soon, 4 years is too long! I love the chevron skirt, too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cute skirt!! Thanks so much for coming by and visiting!! Happy to be your newest follower!! Off to some treasures hunting myself today!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...