Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   It's Friday!! Wahoo!! And for me that means my best friend is getting married this weekend. I won't be posting over the weekend, but I will be back next week. I can't wait to share pictures from the wedding, and my fun weekend. I hope you all have a lovely weekend planned, and you will get to enjoy some fun things.

~~Crafty Goodness~~ I had the supplies in my hand to buy materials to make this sweet necklace, but i realized I did have my gift card so I will get them the next time I am at the store. I love how simple this sweet necklace is. The colors are so soft and simple.
 ~~Just Sweet~~ I stumbled across this amazingly beautiful set of soft pink Jane Austin books. Look at how beautiful they are. Soft pink and gold are a beautiful combination of colors.
 ~~Good Eats~~ Avocado is such a wonderful vegetable on its own, but avocado breaded and fried sounds AMAZING!! I so want try this special treat. 
~~Home~~ A friend of mine said this week that if she could decorate with books every where in her house she would, and that got me thinking ME TOO! I love decorating with books, and this head board is such a dramatic statement piece. It would be hard to choose which page to leave displayed.
~~Lovely Wear~~ A bow dress is great! I can see so many ideas to pair with this dress. A large statement necklace, pink heels, turquoise cardigan. The ideas are endless with this dress

I love the soft pastels that I chose for this weeks happy things. It just made me smile when all of the pictures were uploaded.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 
(I just couldn't resist posting this picture)

Smiles,
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I am definitely going to try those avocados!!! The pretty bead necklace reminds me of when Brad Pitt & Jen A. were married, he wore a necklace with only 3 beds that said JEN on a leather cord. Simple but cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those pink Jane Austin books are WONderful. (Are they old?) And the photos go perfectly in the bicycle frame :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...