Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! Hope you enjoyed your week and you are ready for a much needed weekend

~~Creative Spaces~~ Since I recently got my craft organized I had lots of fun browsing Pinterest for inspiration for craft room organization and decoration. It was great fun. This laundry line concept for hanging cards or pictures is a fabulous idea.
~~Crafty Goodness~~ What a simple way to dress up a simple Tee. I love the contrast of the grey and the floral.
 ~~Home~~ A pink wall is a big leap for me, but sounds like such a fun concept. I think I could more easily accomplish the wonderful shelving on the wall. I love the bright colors she chose to put on the shelves.
 ~~Lovely Wear~~ I don't need to say much about this beautiful outfit other then L-O-V-E-L-Y!
 ~~Etsy Favorite~~ Felt necklaces in soft pastels is a great statement piece. Don't you think?
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pink wall, so pretty! Those felt necklaces are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...