Sunday, February 10, 2013

Joyful Cooking - Home Made Pico De Gallo

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I got it in my head last week that I wanted to try and make home made Pico De Gallo after watching a special on TV of the Pioneer Woman's favorite game day recipes. She made it look so easy, so I decided to try it on my own.
YUMMY!!! It was amazing! I will definitely be making it again, and we pretty much consumed the whole bowl in one sitting. This is an easy recipe and has so much flavor. 

INGREDIENTS:
Double (or triple) this recipe for a crowd.
1 1/2 c Roma tomatoes, chopped (seeds removed)
1/2 c cilantro, chopped
2 1/2 Tbls jalapeno pepper, finely diced (leave seeds in if you want spicier salsa)
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1/2 Tbls Kosher salt
2 Tbls fresh lime juice
DIRECTIONS:
Combine all ingredients and stir.  Doesn’t get any easier (or yummier)!

We decided that when we make this again we will use less onion, but that is our preference so feel free to add as much as your family enjoys!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Pioneer Woman, I've tried many of her recipes, all good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...