Saturday, February 23, 2013

Target Love

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

    My sweet Mr Joyful took me to Target on Valentines Day because he let me choose all of my favorite things to do. I got to browse the aisles at a super slow pace and take in all the spring colors that are coming out right now. It was so fun. Here are the cuties I brought home.
Don't you just love it when you see that lovely "Clearance" tag on a treasure at Target? I love these mint green tights, and I think they will look so cute paired with a pair of flats or my boots. I have a love hate relationship with tights because I love wearing them, but whenever I do I only get about a half of day with them on before I put a rip in them. So sad. I also found these colorful duct tapes in the dollar section, and I already used the chevron pattern tape on a cute craft project I will share soon. 

Happy Target Shopping!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...