Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Plant Love

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  Being home is one of my favorite things. I just love it, and I have gotten to do some fun new things lately. One of my favorite silly things I have done recently on a random Tuesday is go to Lowes and find this adorable little plant. I looked so silly walking through Lowes with my baby plant in my hand. I had planned to pick up a few other items, but they did not have exactly what I wanted. So all that came home was this inexpensive little plant.
My mom gave me this tiny little red pot in my stocking for Christmas and I was thrilled to find a plant that would actually fit inside of it. 
 I think this plant is living a much more colorful life.
 It is so small. 
 It now lives on my counter in front of my sink. I keep lots of treasures in front of me to make doing dishes more of a delight. 
Any tips for making sure my new little treasure stays alive? I do not have a green thumb!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet-looking little vignette! (I'm no expert, but looking at the little plant, it appears to be a succulent and shouldn't require a lot of special attention. I would suggest NOT over-watering.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plant in the red pot. Don't over water and it should live a long time!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plant, too. I might need to put a family picture in my kitchen window. I love that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't over water. Looks like a succulent to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...