Monday, February 18, 2013

Joyful Creations - Pom Pom Fun

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  I bought a large bag of pom poms at a garage sale recently, and I have pom pom's all over my house now. I have made garlands and other fun things with these cute crafty poms. During a night on the couch I got my poms and and some pretty blue thread to make a just for no reason project.

I sewed the pom's on by just going straight through the center of each pom. I love this bright turquoise thread.
 I hand wrote the "Hi" onto the fabric using a regular ink pen. 
I did a very tiny running stitch on both letters to make sure it could easily be read.
 I used a small hoop to frame my poms.
 Cut off the excess fabric before hot gluing it to the back of the hoop. 
 I used an old piece of vintage quilted fabric as my backing. 
 All Done!
 This is what you see right when you walk into my craft room.
Tomorrow I will share some pictures of my lovely craft room!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...