Thursday, February 21, 2013

Having Fun With my Hair

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

  Still keeping my end of the bargain with myself to attempt new hair styles this year. If you would like directions on how to do this hair style please visit the lovely Erica from Caught on a Whim
 I curled my hair before putting it into the pony tail. 
 I used one of my curls to create a little loop. I thought that made a fun detail. 
Here is what I wore to match my hair style. 
Happy Hair Doing!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I wish my hair would hold a curl : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all wish for something else.... My hair is curly and I wish it were straight! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair do, casual but sophisticated! Your outfit...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! I love the curls you added to it, especially the swooped one on the side. I'm so excited you tried this style out and can't wait to see what other hairstyles you try out too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...