Sunday, January 27, 2013

Adventures at Knotts Berry Farm

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

    I promised to post pictures of my adventure to Knotts Berry Farm, so here they are. I had such a great time with my sister and her adorable family.

We got to meet Snoopy!
 I couldn't resist buying these cuties some lolli pops. 
 We saw a girl eating one of these ice cream sandwiches, and we knew we had to try one too. These sandwiches were the same size of my nephew and nieces and heads!
 She loved it!
 Nom, Nom, Nom!
Oh I love this little bug. He was such a good baby and didn't cry once the whole trip! 
Have you been on any theme park adventures lately?
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Where do I sign-up for one of those gigantic ice cream sandwiches? Yum! Cute kids. And you are lucky you have them to spoil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's an ice cream sandwich!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...