Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Things on Friday

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

    What an awesome week I had. I got to go to Knotts Berry Farm with my sister and her family. I will definitely be posting pictures of that adventure this week. Then off to the quilt show with my mom and some of her lovely friends, and I will of course post those pictures this week too. Then in between I got some much needed rest, and finally got around to doing the dishes. Yes I would say an over all great week, and here I am again writing my Friday post. Wow this week flew by.

~~Crafty Goodness~~ I discovered a lovely blog this week called Lovely Indeed. I would suggest popping over to this blog for great craft ideas and everything in between. I thought these pencils were such a sweet idea. A very easy inexpensive gift if you are on a tight budget, but so cute and high end looking.
~~Home~~ Pillows are my focus right now as I want to make some new pillows for my new couch. (I know you might be thinking to yourself that you have not seen any pictures of a new couch, and you are correct my friend. I have to clean it up, and then you will see the before and afters of my "new" beauty) My mom pinned this pillow, and it was instant love. Such an easy way to dress up a simple pillow. 
~~Lovely Wear~~~ I am planning on putting together almost the same outfit today because I think it is so cute. I probably won't be styling the leather leggings, but a pair of black skinnies will do for me. 
 ~~Wrap it Up~~ Home made wrapping paper is so thoughtful. Especially when you consider the person who receives the gift will be ripping it apart to get to the present. But I don't care I love giving a gift that is beautifully wrapped. Even if it is a rare occasion that I get the time to wrap things as lovely as these packages.
 ~~Yummy Goodness~~ Just look at those adorable heart donuts. I just want to eat them right up, which is good because they are meant to be eaten. Such a sweet cookie for the Pink and Red holiday. 
Happy Friday Thrifters!!! The weekend is almost here, which means a great time of thrifting is here!
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. The gift wrapping is lovely I love the Pyrex casserole dish on your header.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...