Monday, January 14, 2013

First Trip to Hobby Lobby

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
  I have heard wonderful things about Hobby Lobby from friends and I see it mentioned on Pinterest. My mom and I decided to make the hour long drive to Hobby Lobby and see what all the hipe was about.  We both got excited when we saw the sign. WE MADE IT!!
I was overwhelmed with the size of the store and the amount of STUFF that they sell. Their decor section is just fabulous.The other sections are filled with tons of paper, scrap booking supplies, fabric. Everything. I just loved going through each aisle and seeing all of the lovely treasures this store has. We decided that the decor section  is a combo of Pottery Barn and Anthropologie but at prices that you can actually afford. 

I just have to share the lovely things that I brought home. I squealed with excitement when I found this kitchen utensil artwork. It brightens up my kitchen so much. My little kitchen was desperate for a pop of fun color, and this cute artwork helped so much. 
All of the Christmas decorations were 80% off. I always look through Christmas decorations after the holiday to see what I can buy that will work through out the year. The best part is you can usually find stuff for super inexpensive. I got these adorable rolls of wrapping paper for $1.50 a roll. That is a fantastic price for wrapping paper. Look at those polka dots! 
I just love these gold glitter balls. Another find from the Christmas section. I paid about $0.80 for these cuties. I am still not sure what I am going to do with them, but I knew they could be turned into something fun. 
Some more black and white polka dots. I just love this storage box. So cute.
Dots, Dots, and more dots. I guess I am obsessed with polka dots. I just love this burlap bag. I am using it as my purse, but who knows what else I will ned up carrying in this cute bag. 
Do you love to shop at Hobby Lobby?

Smiles,
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Yes absolutely love Hobby Lobby. Glad you made the trip and hope you find time to go back. I rarely leave without something. Don't forget they almost always have a 40% coupon that you can print out at their website too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never shopped there, but there is one not too far away. I may have to go there now, I love the stuff you found. LOVE the utensil artwork and the bag, well everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hobby lobby! There is one really close to my school! I think that the little golden balls would be cute if you stung with clear sting and made like a garland out of them.

    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...