Monday, January 28, 2013

Having Fun With My Hair

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   I am keeping up with my goal to try new hair styles this year. My hair is finally getting long, and now I can enjoy some fun new hair styles. I have seen these cute sock buns all over Pinterest and I wanted to try it too. There are plenty of tutorials on Pinterest of how to do your own sock bun, but this is the tutorial I used. If you are interested in some of my future hair ideas please feel free to pop over to my Pinterest board for Hairstyle inspiration. 
 I was so proud that I was able to do this hair style successfully.
 I decided to go preppy for my day out just for fun.
 My leopard shoes were a fun touch for my preppy styled outfit. 
What is your go to hair style?
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You look so poised and the bun is flawless.

    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that you posted about this sock bun today. I had my 13 year old grand daughter over this weekend and she did the same thing! I had never heard of it before. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love your bun - so cute and chic! Also, your outfit is great, I really love how you layered your shirts!

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...