More good food cooked up by Mr Joyful Thrifter and I. We have been eating really good lately, and one might think TOO good. That is why I am going to be posting some more health conscience recipes soon because we could use some more salads in our life. But in the mean time here is the recipe to make home made mozzarella sticks. YUMMY!!! These were so good. I found the recipe from Taste Book.
- 16 pieces String Cheese, Removed From Wrappers
- 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 whole Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley Flakes (I used fresh Cilantro and that tasted so yummy)
- Canola Oil, For Frying
- Marinara Sauce, For Dipping
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
- 6***Place tray in freezer for 20 to 30 minutes to flash freeze.***
- 8Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.