Saturday, January 19, 2013

Joyful Creations - Sparkly Gold Garland

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   The decorating continues in our lovely home. With inspiration from Sophie at Her Library Adventures to put more banners around my home I started working on my new garland. On my trip to Hobby Lobby I bought these adorable Gold Sparklies and I put them to good use.
I was able to create this garland in two simple steps. I bought these sparklies at hobby lobby, but I saw similar ones at Michaels. 
Add as many Sparklies as you need for your garland. I wanted mine to be simple, so I used only a handful of them.
 I just love how this garland came out. It added an elegant sparkle to this vintage inspired mirror.
I also love the detail on my mirror. 
Smiles,
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...