Monday, January 7, 2013

Treasure Hunt Finds

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,

   Because it is cold out there are not a lot of garage sales, so that means I am not finding as many fun treasures. I did find one treasure, and realized I forgot to post something that I bought awhile back.

We have been wanting one of these mail sorters to put on our wall so I can put the mail into it instead of on the counter. I saw this one for $4.99, and I already loved the color.
 We also put our mail key on one of the hooks. I dressed up my key by attaching it to a decorating key I had. I think it makes my mail key look so decorative and cute.
When we went up to Oakland to visit my sister I picked up these two pillows at a thrift store. I normally don't buy pillows at thrift stores because they are not easy to wash, but these two pillows had zippers. I popped them off when I got home and washed them. The flower pillow came from pottery barn, and has such lovely detail. The bird pillow is just happy. I paid $3.25 for each pillow. 
Have you found any lovely treasures recently? If so please link up pictures to my Facebook page, or leave your blog link so I can enjoy in your fun.

Smiles,
Here are the lovely sites I enjoy linking up with. We get to share more fun that way:

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I LOVE finding good pillows! Funn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I LOVE that bird pillow! I love them both, actually...they look like they were meant to be a pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mail sorter - it looks great, and such a good and stylish way of preventing the piles of mail heaping up - thanks for sharing, now I want one!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love EACH of those pillows--to cute. but seriously the mail sorter is WAY TO CLEAN AND TOTALLY EMPTY??!?! suspicious I'd say lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really scored on that Pottery Barn pillow cover! Now that's a treasure and I'm like you, if I can't wash it I won't buy it. Oakland in CA? Here from Pamela's party.

    stop by and visit www.alwaysnesting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how neat! I can think of a certain man that needs that type of mail sorter just inside our front door!! Looks like you had fun shopping and found some lovely items!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us for my party!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found some great items! Thanx for coming to party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...